Stand

What a tangled web we weave. Sometimes of our own choosing,other times by fate. To speak freely as I feel I should in this life...Nature is what I see as my Church. My place of soul searching and true acceptance. I choose to believe in what I can actually see and feel. Am I Wiccan? Am I Pagan? I'm sure I believe alot of the same things as those whom choose to label themselves however for me...I am just me. I am Laura. I am a lover of life, a nurturer of nature, an animal tamer, a trampoline jumper, a beachcomber, a sandcastle builder, a cookie maker, player of music and so much more. Yes I have been called crazy. They can call me what they want. I will run into the freezing cold ocean with all my clothes on or stand in the middle of a field of long grass arms spread wide just the hear the sounds. I am living. Is that not the point. So many people wonder and ask...what is my purpose? It isn't rocket science...the purpose is to LIVE...and LOVE living. Life is a miracle and it is a gift. Sleeping under the stars in silence. Feeling the waves against your body, hearing music in your ears. Amazing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Revolution (100 word song)

100 Word Song – Sweethearts

I HEAR IT