A friend who sparked a thought...

So this just got posted by a male friend of mine on facebook...what a debate...but sparked a fire in everyone!Love it!

i DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY!i HAVE BEEN RESEARCHING THIS TOPIC FOR A WHILE NOW...i HAVE CONCLUDED MEN ARE JUST BOYS IN GROWN UP BODIES...i DON'T MEAN ANY DISRESPECT BY SAYING THIS EITHER...MEN REALLY DO PERCEIVE THINGS SO DIFFERENT THEN WOMEN.IF WE CAN JUST ACCEPT THE DIFFERENCE AND THAT IT'S OK THEN A RELATIONSHIP HAS A CHANCE.WOMEN LIKE TO TALK...MEN LIKE TO SAY AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE...WOMEN ARE FIXERS...MEN ARE FORGETTERS...WOMEN THINK OF MARRIAGE ...MEN THINK OF BEER...KIDDING. IN ALL SERIOUSNESS IT REALLY IS SO COMICLE...READ SOME ARTICLES ONLINE ABOUT THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE SEXES YOU WILL BE AMAZED HOW ACCURATE IT REALLY IS!

 People sometimes forget the fact that our brains are very different. It really is all about educating yourself. Just like children don't come with a manual...neither do we. women,I will admit in my opinion are very complex creatures.I discovered from my past experience that I assumed a lot as a woman and partner.I always thought the look I gave my ex or the tone of voice I used should totally give him enough to go on...to well figure it out.I was wrong. Now I am even more explicit and specific when I speak.Detail to me speaks volumes...but I have also discovered that I talk too much,I think too much and I try to problem solve way too much.Women have to take responsibility for their own well being and step up to the plate of educating themselves on what they want in a man...same goes for men.Nobody is perfect.We are just different so we have to work to understand eachother and how we work. Simple really.Okay not simple...but worth it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I HEAR IT

Revolution (100 word song)

(dVERSE) Crowded Minds