Sometimes

Have you ever stumbled out of bed and wondered if you even slept? when I open my eyes I'm still thinking sometimes from the night before. I love my life. To breathe and take it all in. Moments like today when I stepped outside in my bare feet. the grass was cold and wet but I loved it. It was foggy and misty with just a hint of sun. Breathtaking. Listening to the birds and the cracking of branches and a soft breeze. It's moments like these...brief but profound seconds that we all tend to take for granted. so many things in this life that i am so thankful for. People I have met for whatever the reason. Some only for a short time...others where timing was always off. Special people that hold spots in our true hearts forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I HEAR IT

Revolution (100 word song)

(dVERSE) Crowded Minds